Tuesday 30 October 2018

A study about learning with others

Have you recently completed a dedicated (i.e., not pandemic-induced) online business graduate program (degree or diploma) in the last three years at a UK university? Or do you know of someone who has and could forward this invite to them?




If yes, colleagues and I are conducting a research study about the impact that students have on each other in the graduate business school experience.

We are offering a small amount on an Amazon gift card as a token of appreciation for those selected for an interview.

If you are interested in participating, please go to the link below for a short pre-qualifying questionnaire:

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact my colleague Linda Lee at linda.lee@ntu.ac.uk



For more information about me and my work, follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment